• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

Hmmm, I’d swap Bobi and Cam on defense. Wong is just rising up over cam and hitting easy buckets. Also, Carr has been nonexistent. Really need him to step up in Damari’s absence.

I don’t know what can be done about Damari at this point but something has to change. He’s more of a liability than a positive half the time.

Usually long fade-away 2's aren't "easy" buckets but Miami is just not missing them. Brutal.

Appleby found his shot.

Oof, Carr…that’s just so sloppy on both ends. I don’t know how we don’t have someone who can play some of his minutes. Is Keller really a worse option right now?

Miami can set physical screens, but Appleby got called for being physical getting through one.

We have still had openings in spite of all this and just keep shooting our selves right in the foot. So painful.

Back