• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

Miami rebounds and defends the three well.

That's a bad matchup for the Deacs, but who never know. Lets go steal this one.

This would be a great time for Williamson and Appleby to get their shot going.

Love the deacs, but i think this gets ugly. 85-71 Miami. We don’t match up well with them and that place is a house of horrors.

Today is the Damari show. Not one, not two, but SEVEN threes. 25 points. Tyree gets a double double with assists. Marsh throws down the tomahawk dunk to end all dunks all over the Miami bigs. Wake rolls today BIG. Double digits. Announcing we are HERE for the dance next month.

For those that think Damari will transfer for NIL money next year; well, he liked this tweet:

I am here in Miami to witness the big win. Brought my kids so we have at least 3 fans. Breaking out the old Freakin’ Deacons shirt for the occasion.

Met a Wake guy at the hotel pool. I asked if he was going to the game. He said, what game? Maybe I convinced him to go.

I am here in Miami to witness the big win. Brought my kids so we have at least 3 fans. Breaking out the old Freakin’ Deacons shirt for the occasion.

Met a Wake guy at the hotel pool. I asked if he was going to the game. He said, what game? Maybe I convinced him to go.
Oh shit I wore my Freakin Deacons shirt to the UNC game last week. Good omen

I want us to get this one so badly. Let’s see what we’re made of. GO DEACS!

Based on our historical response to off weeks, i am not feeling great about this one

Miami hedges hard out of the P&R - and do it very very well. I’m curious how Forbes game plans against that. Cuz if we don’t, then it’s watching Tyree get pushed off line and then the other 4 guys just standing around as he dribbles crazily around NBA 3 pt line

also I hate that Nigel Pack got like $700K to transfer to Miami. I guess good for him - can’t hate on these young people getting their cut of the money floating through college athletics

Back