• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

Miami hedges hard out of the P&R - and do it very very well. I’m curious how Forbes game plans against that. Cuz if we don’t, then it’s watching Tyree get pushed off line and then the other 4 guys just standing around as he dribbles crazily around NBA 3 pt line
They did just gave up 85 points to Louisville, so going to assume Wake finds ways to score. As always, how can we stop them? They are the best offense WF has played all year by a large margin, so need to win a shootout.

Today is the Damari show. Not one, not two, but SEVEN threes. 25 points. Tyree gets a double double with assists. Marsh throws down the tomahawk dunk to end all dunks all over the Miami bigs. Wake rolls today BIG. Double digits. Announcing we are HERE for the dance next month.
And by Monsanto you mean Klintmann?

How do you watch this game? I have tried to figure out the Ballys web site but it appears that my area is not covered by Bally.

How do you watch this game? I have tried to figure out the Ballys web site but it appears that my area is not covered by Bally.

Get a VPN (Free VPN and clicking on a few ads I will do the trick)
Set it to anywhere outside the south (US West works)
Use the ESPN app
Click on the game
Cast it to your TV

I turn on my adblocker and watch on livetv.sx. Go to Broadcasts. Basketball.

I’m doubtful that this FSU/BC game is going to be over by tip.

Foul fest in Tally. Hope we don’t miss anything notable until about 2:15.

Good thing they can just kick it over to the app. Oh wait.
I have their site pulled up on my phone. They do have a game stream option as opposed to a channel stream. So I’m curious if I’ll be able to watch on there until it’s actually on.

i’m blacked out on espn, but it works on my ott bally sports app (at least until 4p)

So I'm going to be stuck listening to that ACCN intro music for another 3:31 of game time?

Back