• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

I mean...maybe? The team lacks depth so we get guys running at way less than 100% for stretches of the game.
The team has 7-9 players that can play functional minutes in most games (obviously not Bradford in a game like today). They have plenty of depth. I question the coaching when it comes to defense and general discipline.

This is over. Too much to overcome at this point. Absolutely the most frustrating game of the season. And there are many options for that.

Barring just going torched earth from 3 (and somehow getting stops) let's get back and beat State Wednesday

well i guess theres only one thing left to do. win the N.I.T.

win-major-league.gif

Just comical how my gamecast feed has a wake turnover being displayed constantly

This is over. Too much to overcome at this point. Absolutely the most frustrating game of the season. And there are many options for that.
Hmmm. The State game and LSU are the two most frustrating games of the season for me. This one is in the top 5, though.

Back