• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

He was not the best option today. Good grief. Why don’t we just plug games into a computer and see what the result is? I love appleby but in this game we would have been better off with hildreth running point guard.

He was not the best option today. Good grief. Why don’t we just plug games into a computer and see what the result is? I love appleby but in this game we would have been better off with hildreth running point guard.
Stop being stupid.

We basically did plug it into a computer. Odds were 6.5-7.5 and we lost by 9. Weird!

Could only listen on the radio and was in and out of the room. Seemed like a hard-fought battle. Tough to be too upset apart from the turnovers. Just not good enough yet. Future is bright. Let's win the NIT.

Not getting that call for Monsanto was the perfect end to that game.

Technically, we got the stupid pass turnover to end it (also appropriate), but I get your point.

He got jobbed on at least one of the fouls on a jumpshooter, then he gets jobbed when he's the jumpshooter.

I'm so sick of giving Forbes a pass for missing the tournament. Plenty of other schools are able to turn things around quickly and this team has plenty of talent to succeed in the current ACC. There are so many mental lapses from game to game it's infuriating.

I'm so sick of giving Forbes a pass for missing the tournament. Plenty of other schools are able to turn things around quickly and this team has plenty of talent to succeed in the current ACC. There are so many mental lapses from game to game it's infuriating.
I still find this line interesting. We spent the last decade talking about how truly god awful and unprecedented our coaching hires were back to back but somehow now in year basically 2.5 we aren't "giving Forbes a pass" for missing the tournament? What teams turned around the program to the NCAAT that were wandering aimlessly in the desert for 8 years?

Back