• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

For all the complaining about Bally; will have to put up with them again on Wednesday against NCS.

We really need Carr and Monsanto to step up in the 2nd half. I’ll take being down 3 at the half and glad we fought back from being down 10. Let’s go steal this one.

Nothing quite like getting the keys to the game from the genius Gminski with 3:48 left in the first half.

Wong is such a baller

would love a guy like that on the Deacs
He’s been my favorite non-Wake player for a while. He has elite body control. Feels like he never really takes a bad shot and makes a ton that don’t look like they have much of a chance to fall.

Want Wong to make/succeed in the NBA

If anyone else ever has issues with the Bally’s app and sound, there’s a bug with it and AppleTV. I changed the output device to a Bluetooth speaker and I got sound for Bally’s. Switched it back to TV audio and it’s working properly now.

Back from sons birthday party at trampoline park. They should really serve liquor to parents at that place. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where’s the Tylenol

Now for the deacs.

I think Wong will have a trajectory like Jose Alvarado except annoying good on offense instead of defense. Alvarado was the Rising Stars MVP last night.

DWill and Bobi were awesome that half.

Both those Monsanto fouls on Wong were bs jobbings, man. Get ‘em back this one MonMon.

Sit him the rest of the game. Ridiculous. 3 dumb fouls and missing on the offensive end too.

Back