• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

With all this fatty boom batty nickname talk (I'm guilty too) we're in for a long night.

I don't remember that many football games on there. But I go to all the home games so maybe I'm just not aware. Have tried to watch more bball this year and ballyball is a problem.
This year was only Army but we usually have a few, including some conference games.

I did a 7 day free trial last Saturday for the Miami game and it is still good for the NC State game. There’s no point to fully sign up at this point in the season.

How are people still asking this question after years?
It’s also basically just saying “I haven’t watched any of our bball or football games in a decade.”
and this late into the season. just missed all the other games?
I haven’t really watched a lot of away games since we’ve been dreadful on the road. Go to all the home games but never really wanted to watch an away game until now

Hope to see some of y’all at PNC tonight! The importance of this game cannot be overstated. I hope I don’t have to run on the court and help guard fatty.

I have you tube tv too. Also espn + subscription.

Use a VPN on my iPhone. And cast the broadcast from my phone to my roku. Only bummer is I generally record games on yttv and start a bit later and then fast forward to skip commercials. Oh well.

Last edited:
Fuck it. I’ll sign up for the Bally sports+ live thing. They offer a 7 day free trial. I’ll cancel it right after the game

Just drive far enough away that it's no longer blacked out. I don't know where that is but it's between Raleigh and Seattle.

I want to see Tyree and Cam put their head down all night and drive. State is really bad at fouling guys a lot. If we can successfully do that early on, then we can work inside-out and start hitting some threes.

I am eager to see what moves we have made to combat Burns. My guess is that State will go to that immediately off the tip to test us. It's gotta be a combination of the 1-3-1, switching guys off him, and throwing an occasional double.
Yes, Burns owned us in game one. I pray Forbes has adjusted

Good chance we will get to see the start of the game although college hoops can stretch the end of games quite a bit.

Is Bob Rathbun doing college now? Love him with Dominique and the Hawks. He just called BC winning over UVA.

It would be cool if I could watch this on the ACC Network. Instead the ACCN is showing "We're #1! The Story of 1981 Clemson Football."

How the fuck is this possible?

It would be cool if I could watch this on the ACC Network. Instead the ACCN is showing "We're #1! The Story of 1981 Clemson Football."

How the fuck is this possible?
Swofford signed a bad TV deal

Back