• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

We should be down 15

Let’s play something that resembles offensively competent basketball for 4 more minutes and get out of here

Shrewsberry or whatever the hell his name is standing there admiring that pass from Sallis in slow motion is the luckiest thing to happen to us this year

We’ve discussed repeatedly but I really can’t recall a variance like this between home and road. It’s wild.

VT may beat us by 30. Two losses in a row would be severely damaging. We need to find a way to get it done tonight.

Looks like Sallis shaving points. Just absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should be down 15

Let’s play something that resembles offensively competent basketball for 4 more minutes and get out of here
luckily this ND team is just not very good this year

we deserve to lose with how poorly we played

but as you said, let's just escape with a win and move on...

You have to think someone will hit a key 3. Both teams just throwing the ball at the rim from deep.

I think we are going to close this out. We need to get into the bonus and hit FTs down the stretch.

The block from Sallis was huge, notwithstanding his puzzling offense tonight

We have a decided advantage inside with Carr and Reid. The game plan should have been designed to take advantage of it. Instead we just jack up 3 after 3 and miss after miss. This team has no discipline on the road..,same old story. Forbes needs to figure it out now before he blows the season

Back