• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Has there ever been a season where the fanbase feels like we played to or above our potential? Since 1999, I’m going to say maybe 2003 season, although we flamed* out post-season even then.
Didn't we finish 17-17 the year after Skip died.. Seemed that year was both amazing we did as well as we did, but also wow what a drag.

I don't really have a problem with the end of game coaching. Hunter got a great look and he's your best player.

My bigger issue was with the run ND went on when we couldn't score. The whole game felt like our biggest advantage was with our big men. And Reid and Carr didn't get enough looks during that drought. Looked at stats, Reid was 4-5 for 12 points and 10 boards. Incredibly efficient. Carr was 5-9 for 12 points. Those guys needed more opportunities during the drought.

Also, Cam got lit the eff up last night. For being our best defender, man, he got smoked.
the freshman of theirs was on fire. Think Cam was playing hard defense but they ran him thru alot of picks and there was some switching going on. Sometimes you have to hand it to the hot hand. Really just think careless turnovers and Sallis having an off night screwed us. On a night when Sallis is off would be good for parker and monsanto to pick up some slack offensively which didn't happen.

Back