• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

How do you not have Monsanto in there. I don’t care how bad he has been

Every shot by Sallis short armed...is he sick or exhausted or something?

Forbes should be embarrassed. He just pissed away any goodwill he had built and even more importantly he just gave the committee a big reason to exclude Wake.

WTF was Forbes and players doing during the review? Drawing up a play? Nah. Looks like they were just shooting the shit.

Damn we really went out there and earned this loss.

It wasn't easy, but we did it.

Gladly have you back Sallis, but this outing fucking hurt

Forbes is so predictable. Just can't fix road woes and softness.

That was an absolutely pathetic performance against one of the worst teams in the conference. What else is there to say.

The second we don’t start blowing people out on the road, I know I’m watching a slow, excruciating loss. I know and I still watch. Something is fucking wrong with all of us.

Both teams shooting in 2nd half sucked but us under pressure on the road just awful

I don't know who I trust to get that over Sallis at this point. Maybe Reid-he hasn't been abysmal when he's been in.

Guys didn’t come prepared after the big win. Thought they could coast after being up in the first half

Back