• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

You would think something would change throughout the season, but it hasn't. Play a decent/good 1st half on the road. And follow it up with a fucking flat, awful, and disinterested 2nd half. This has happened no less than 4 times this year, and it will probably sink our hopes at the tourney. How do you have your self described "best shooters ever" on the bench down 4 with the ball? This has also happened a few times in losses as well. Who cares about Damari's defensive liabilities because if he hits a 3, you have to foul regardless. It makes zero sense.

we-suck-again-oh-no.gif

Well, I guess I’m gonna need to get drunk(er) on a Tuesday night to be able to get to sleep after that shit show. It was nice to care again, for a little while anyway.

I can’t believe some of you watched this game (and this entire season) and are talking about beating Virginia Tech on the road. That is fucking hilarious. I hope I eat these words, but the thought of beating anyone on the road just seems unfathomable for this team.

Felt similar to the FSU game IMO that we struggle with long athletic teams that just scramble the game and deflect everything. That team looked awful even when they were beating us. Just ugly basketball.

Va Tech will whip our fannies and we'll be one and done in the tourney as usual.

Serious question, can we make the NIT? I don't expect much but maybe we luck out with a good draw and manage to get two or three more games in?

Back