• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

If we have the best home record in the country over the last 4 years with 0 tourney appearances then that’s why I can’t fully get behind Forbes. Something is very very wrong on the road.

I mean, we've gotten no call anytime the second half driving.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Is something wrong with Sallis? He’s doing nothing, he doesn’t look like he’s trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a poster here earlier talk about how the season would end with heartbreak. Can only have heartbreak if you have expectations. Beating Duke to lose to Notre Fucking Dame 72 hours later is peak wake forest.

This has been a horrific second half performance even relative to our numerous other meltdowns this season. Praying we can pull out a win and move on.

Currie just absolutely has to force Forbes to hire a tactician to handle much of the in game coaching. We just can’t keep seeing this shit with the amount of talent he’s assembled.

There is some value in this post.

Back