• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

Making a lot of threes and turning it over. This could be a wild one. Hopefully good wild.

We had the under 16 timeout at less than 12 minutes once this year and now I am rooting for it every time.

honestly i’m an efton reid 3 point truther.

they say he makes them in practice and guys who shoot free throws as well as he can are pretty much always good from 3 as well.

i think he is in a vicious cycle of low confidence from missing them and overthinking shot selection in games.

LET EM FLY EFTON

they say he makes them in practice and guys who shoot free throws as well as he can are pretty much always good from 3 as well.

i think he is in a vicious cycle of low confidence from missing them and overthinking shot selection in games.

LET EM FLY EFTON
I’m here for it.

REALLY like seeing Sallis get his going earlier.

Also nice that Cam and Boopie have already seen one go through the hoop.

Deacs off to a fast start…. I can’t get that excited about it given that we still have a second half to play

LET EM FLY EFTON
Dallas Walton was something like 20% through the majority of the season. Then he got hot and went like 12-25 from 3 over the last 5 or 6 games of the season. It's possible

I’m waiting for:

Boopie to incite his first foul by stopping in front of the defender

Reid to volley out an offensive rebound

Only after these two events happen can I relax a bit

Nice when you’re starting 5 all hit a three before first commercial.

Back