• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

Sounds like he may have lost damari but sure the rest of the team would go through a wall for him but problem is they aren’t confident and you have to believe your coach knows what he is doing and is setting you up for best chance to win and we are definitely in trouble now as team doesn’t have a confident leader and one that is just walking the sideline with no real plan or scheme to try and mix things up and just feeds playing scared and tight and not cohesive at all on either side of the court.
Tell me you aren't an English major.

Forbes ain't got it. Let the search for his successor begin. RIP the bandaid off now!

Last nights game was lost last five of first half. I think that is around when he put Sallis back in which I didn’t understand at the time. We were absolutely rolling, everyone could play aggressively, etc.

Sallis came in, we got a little tentative and lazy and gave them hope they should not have had.

VT was shooting decently (at least made some hard shots) when we were up 15.

Should have kept it rolling and kept Sallis on bench and just ripped into him and told him to dominate second half. We lost our mojo, gave them hope, and went into half just hoping to hold on. We all knew it so I am sure the players did too.

Still comes down to coaching. I think Forbes will do well in portal. Sallis may be killing his stock. RTQ should break the bank and try to bring him back.

Next year - if no tourney- have to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turned off the game when we started shitting the bed.
I went out and enjoyed a nice meal, spent an evening out getting reacquainted with old friends, and enjoyed life outside of Wake Basketball.

After 38 years of watching, it's the only way to mentally deal with what seems like the inevitable recurring letdowns.

But Virginia Tech had NOTHING to play for!

Unless they are like me and like to win/are competitive at darts, and checkers, and UNO, and golf, and pickup basketball, and cornhole, and every video game I've ever played and every single game in every single sport I have ever played...

Back