• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

I mean, how can a team start 9-10 from three and just not be able to make anything from the perimeter for the rest of the game

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

(Insert bad thing to say about wake Forest basketball here)

What do we think the lesson is?
Exactly, I don't buy it.

If this team & coach weren't hungry enough to do everything it took mentally and physically to make the tourney this year, for the sake of ONE OF THE MOST LONGSUFFERING DESPERATE CURSED FANBASES IN ALL OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL, then no more lessons are going to matter.

Is this the worst road performance thus far? I think you have to say so. Against a throughly mediocre team with a 15-13 (7-10) record. Impossible to say you don’t have concerns about Forbes for even the most optimistic fan.
Did you miss Tuesday? FSU? NC State? Pitt? UNC?

don't look now but baseball team is tied with binghamton in the 9th

We clearly don’t want this that bad. I wonder if lack of killer instinct is why some of these kids sat at big time schools (like we were once.)

Obviously gotta win the next 2 at home. Probably need at least 1 in the ACCT. Realize there are other teams collapsing too. Wisconsin was #6 and is 2-6 since achieving that ranking. They got absolutely worked by a kid FROM Wisconsin today who is a grad transfer on Illinois. Other teams know misery too.

I swear by everything I hold dear, if you handed me the clipboard when we went up by 15, we wouldn’t have lost this game. We made no adjustments at all and our defense got exposed. Inexcusable.

Back