• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

Predict the 2nd half woes of this team will be debated, discussed for many years!!!

I can't wrap my head around this team knowing how important this game is and shitting the bed on the road once again.

Just bizarre. It follows the same pattern - start missing shots, then go for heroic passes, other team hits a couple, rinse and repeat.

Again, I absolutely love Forbes and think he’s a great coach and a really good fit for Wake, but his in-game management is beyond bad. Another unbelievable meltdown after going up big.

Predict the 2nd half woes of this team will be debated, discussed for many years!!!
I mean, how can you not blame it on coaching at this point? It’s the same fucking pattern every game and Forbes isn’t able to affect any sort of change.

So tired of the road runner vs coyote road games. We need more than an acme rocket and a pair of roller skates

I don’t really agree with “no way”. Think we are significantly better and more athletic at guard as was evident in that meeting. That said, no telling how our road woes manifest today.
No way

We smoke a victory joint in locker room at half to celebrate first half victory? Every road game?

As plausible as anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This road woes are deflating to an otherwise good season. There are no home games in the NCAA tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back