• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: WF at Clemson - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

10 turnovers, 25 posts encouraging Carter Whitt to transfer lol

Your constant pushing of this point is so bizarre. He’s not an ACC player and had a horrible stretch in this game. Pointing out that him having playing time on a major conference roster is not some weird shot at the kid. It’s a fact.

10 turnovers at this point is about average for us. His gaffes totally changed the momentum of the game.

Yeah. He had the ball in his hand on a fastbreak down 1 and he turned it over in embarrassing fashion.

LaRavia is 1-10 from the field against SOCON level bigs

Yes, actually they do. They have won 4 games of 16 in the worst year in history in the ACC. They look bad to me. We are somehow playing worse.
They're shooting over 40% from three and over 50% from two. Without their best two players.

Monsanto is the only guy who’s had a “good” game tonight. And instead of going to him…

Your constant pushing of this point is so bizarre. He’s not an ACC player and had a horrible stretch in this game. Pointing out that him having playing time on a major conference roster is not some weird shot at the kid. It’s a fact.

I'm just commenting on the fact that Carter makes a mistake and 20 posters pile on. I'm not pushing any point beyond the fact that some of y'all are fucking deranged.

Carter isn't having a good season. Nobody is denying that. Only a handful of posters are calling for a freshman to transfer every fucking game, though.

I have to turn this off. I’m SO annoyed at this point.

Back