• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: BC Eagles @ LJVM - 7 pm Tuesday - ESPNU

This is so bad. Beat a worthless team at home and then you likely get to play Cuse twice (who have mailed it in). Now we mail it in and may play on Tuesday. One season it would be nice to be playing well in March.
Oh shit I didn’t even realize this was a possibility to play on Tuesday. Sheesh!

13-0 run. These are the games that make it really tough to be all in on Forbes.
Exactly. I think everyone would love to be all in on Forbes but his teams lack of good fundamental basketball is disturbing. I realize our most dynamic player is out with an awful injury but the defense this team plays is inexcusable and it happens almost every game. Then throw in lack of rebounding and stupid turnovers …a recipe to lose to teams you should never lose to. Sound familiar?

The offensive struggles are somewhat expected, but our defense is ridiculous. A 23-4 run to BC is a fucking joke. Forbes has one more year.

Cuse is getting run out of the gym by GT

If that holds, we avoid Tuesday because we would come out ahead of BC in a 3-way tie.

It’s hard to even be that upset about this. College basketball is so far from the sport I once loved. Our lost decade (and more) combined with the transfer portal has made me completely apathetic.

Back