• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: BC Eagles @ LJVM - 7 pm Tuesday - ESPNU

LOL Did I hear Stan correctly? That BC is 14-13 against us since joining the ACC?

Would be great to not have the team peak in mid January. Just so predictable how the season plays out. Doesn't feel like we win another game this year.

Cam seems to be regressing and so did Klitman tonight. A well coached team would be doing the opposite

Locked into the 8/9 game in Greensboro

If we lose to Cuse on Saturday we play Cuse again on Wednesday

If we beat Cuse and BC wins Saturday we will play BC on Wednesday.
Absolutely not loving the Syracuse matchup without Damari. Feels like we will be settling for a ton of 3s against the zone and if we aren’t shooting well it could be very ugly.

Absolutely not loving the Syracuse matchup without Damari. Feels like we will be settling for a ton of 3s against the zone and if we aren’t shooting well it could be very ugly.
It’ll be a matchup of 2 shitty teams that have given up on the season that may have the pleasure of playing each other twice in a row

as good as hildreth was earlier he has really been bad lately.

BC played inspired basketball and they wanted that W a lot more than we did for the majority of the game. They caught fire in the second half and that happens, but they were bringing it on both sides of the court.

I’ll say my biggest disappointment was seeing the lack of urgency and intensity during that BC 20-2 run. I’m glad we clawed back, but that is Forbes’ biggest flaw, IMHO. He lets the game get away from him and the team. His inability to take advantage of or defend against big momentum shifts is a serious flaw of his. Been dealing with it all year long. Go up big and get sloppy. Get down by a little which turns into a lot and then it’s too much to overcome. That is coaching and I’m a huge supporter of his. Shit needs to change. Can’t just sit there and watch things unravel without taking action. Our defense also blows. FUCK!

Last edited:
i said before monsanto went down i thought wake had just as good of chance to win the acc tournament as anyone
when he got injured i said i didn't know if they'd win another game
that's nothing against the team. just reality

Sucks we couldn’t win in front of CP, it is very cool he made the trip up to watch the game with a hectic schedule

Not all that surprised honestly. I doubt we beat Syracuse Saturday but they aren’t very good either. This team has played hard this year but just not good enough.

Last edited:
Back