• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

I just think we could use a true PG.

I agree. It was probably my biggest question coming into this season and it’s clear it’ll be our biggest question coming into next season, too.

We have some talented guards, but we need a distributor

The next stud guard Forbes brings in should be legally required to play here for two years. Alondes, Appleby and now Sallis only each getting a year is tough.

No one gonna mention Cam’s last shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not great to see our shooting woes carry over to the home venue. Hope we get back to the mean soon.

Figured it out.

Wake has decided to try to replicate what our opponents do to us on the road, at home.. let GT build a big lead in the first 10 mins only to crush their dreams over the next 30 minutes. Risky game plan.
1709692608079.jpeg

Not great to see our shooting woes carry over to the home venue. Hope we get back to the mean soon.

Regression should kick in for both of these squads after halftime

We should just keep attacking the rim til then

Regression should kick in for both of these squads after halftime

We should just keep attacking the rim til then

Yeah at least try and manufacture some ugly points and get to the line. If this is sub 10 at the half you actually feel somewhat okay.

We try too hard to draw fouls.

And we are clumsy as fuck.

Back