• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

If we can hold GT to 45 points.. for the game.. we have a chance. 💪

Gotta do something before half! We are not a 2nd half team…

Did we put too much emphasis on the duke game in hindsight?

No. It was a huge game. It’s silly but I do sort of think the media narrative of “COURT STORMING” after that game may have deflated them a bit.

Finally reach top of the mountain, and coverage is about the losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don’t even play the same position
Marsh has been playing more the last 2-3 games because previously Monsanto was subbing in the 4 spot for Carr.. So now if Reid or Carr takes a seat, Marsh comes in.

We are the live betting favorites to win tonight. We are fine. Just gotta play like we know we can.

Could have sworn MMM played earlier for Carr but he's not in the CBS Sports box score.

“Wake’s gotta lock in here” u think Debbie?

GT is hitting a bunch, but thet are not particularly good at passing or shot selection.

Other than hitting the 3s, GT looks like a YMCA rec team. Yet, Wake appears worse.

It’s shocking that a team full of kids who’ve never been or went and barely played, seem so uninterested in getting to the tournament when they’re knocking on the door. This should be a hair on fire game.
100%. I still think we have a chance but aren’t playing with much fire or sense of urgency.

Back