• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

I just hope the fans and students show up and get behind the boys for the last 2. The tournament door isn't completely shut yet, so we need to do our part. Really hope the team hasn't fallen apart due to the last 2 debacles.

Some good news is that we won't have Roger Ayers tonight as he's doing the State/dook game. State also got Bilas announcing, so we won't have to hear him blathering about how Wake should be fined/expelled from the ACC for courtstorming.
Since we don’t play tonight but play Tuesday at 9:00, we could have any of tonight’s Final Four officials—Ayers, Groover or Shows (who is a primary SEC official). There are 5 ACC games & 3 SEC games on Tuesday.

Since we don’t play tonight but play Tuesday at 9:00, we could have any of tonight’s Final Four officials—Ayers, Groover or Shows (who is a primary SEC official). There are 5 ACC games & 3 SEC games on Tuesday.
Yeah I think it'd make sense for Ayers to stay in the area for this one right?

I don't feel good about it. GT will be out for revenge after the beatdown in Atlanta. Wake will be tight knowing another slip-up eliminates any real possibility of an at-large bid. Hope they prove me wrong.

Not worried about tonight. Deathly worried about Saturday.

You guys are odd. Obviously the most wake forest thing possible is to win big against both GT and Clemson, then lose the first game of the ACC tournament.

That would cement all narratives, give us great metrics, and make for an excruciating selection Sunday as we see how much importance the committee puts on winning away from home.

So this is clearly what will happen.

Not worried about tonight. Deathly worried about Saturday.
I mean I’m always worried. GT had won 3 of last 4. Granted we still have a lot to play for but I hope we aren’t in our heads. Would be nice to come out on fire and not let up to build some momentum.

Feeling pretty nervous so credit to doofus/numbers for their earlier take that this is what makes it exciting to be a fan. Definitely some truth to that.

Isn't TV really good to have as the home team? He likes the limelight but doesn't want to be the heel for the home crowd.

I just get nervous when he is a ref with 2 minutes left and a tied game. It may go your way or the other who knows but he usually does something that makes you scratch your head.

Back