• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

b510e7c6-6d5f-4680-9595-30a51eaf8a46_text.gif

What is Hildreth...doing?

Shit is so baffling. If we just nibbled around the edges and cleaned up the grotesquely bad decisions and shots, we would be a very good team. We cost ourselves 10+ points a game on horrific decisions.

Every team has bad ones. Few “good” teams have anything like ours.

Shit is so baffling. If we just nibbled around the edges and cleaned up the grotesquely bad decisions and shots, we would be a very good team. We cost ourselves 10+ points a game on horrific decisions.

Every team has bad ones. Few “good” teams have anything like ours.
TITCR.

I feel like we are the worst team in CBB history when we have a 4-8 pt lead and the ball. Our IQ drops 50-75 pts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I’m glad we are up, but we missed a big opportunity to extend our lead. Clemson didn’t score for almost 5 mins, was 0-6 from the floor and we didn’t hit a shot during that stretch. Then they went on a 7-0 run and took the lead, going up 23-22.

A typical Forbes first half. Great shooting particularly Sallis. Wow! Then we had too many dumb turnovers, horrible shot selection…way too many 3s early in the clock many by the wrong guys. Yet we are still up 6. Brownell will adjust at half and Clemson will he better offensively in the second half. Wake will need to continue to shoot over 50%, play some defense and rebound. However, it is likely that the TOs will continue and our shot selection will catch up to us after Clemson adjusts. Let’s hope the Deacs turn into a more disciplined team in the locker room and win going away. Go Deacs!

Back