• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

I thought we had the 4 if State beats Pitt? Isn’t it a four way tie with Pitt/Wake/Clem/Cuse if that happens? We were 3-1 vs those teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clemson is 4-1 vs those teams and will be the 4 seed if NC State rallies

Sat one row behind court side tonight. Multiple times heard the bald ref tell Ayers to watch Hall swinging his elbows on the offensive end. They let them bang the whole first half and then call the second half ridiculously tight. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Still believe in this team. Need two in DC

The committee last year almost completely disregarded conference tournament games. I think we need to lift a trophy next weekend to Dance.

I think two more wins get Wake to NCAA Tournament.
Could definitely be true. To be honest I’m not going to feel like we’re safely in the tourney unless we’re bringing the ACC trophy back from DC.

Could definitely be true. To be honest I’m not going to feel like we’re safely in the tourney unless we’re bringing the ACC trophy back from DC.
Well, yeah, bring home the trophy and the auto bid works.

Forbes: "I thought the game was over."

Sure. We could have still won. And probably should have (it was a bad call). But we let a shitty team dominate us early on. No way with all to play for you let that happen. Tech tried to implode at the end but realistically we deserved to lose- that's not on TV Teddy. That's on Forbes and the team

The committee last year almost completely disregarded conference tournament games. I think we need to lift a trophy next weekend to Dance.

They did. But there is no logic to what they choose to emphasize or ignore. I think that 2 wins gets us to Dayton. Which after the last 2 weeks, I'd be thrilled with.

kinda of surprising Keller got minutes. Guess it was a matchup thing. Feel better when Marsh is in there. Keller really needs to get some muscle, gets pushed around too much inside. Was there and it was an exciting game for sure. Hopefully 2 games gets us in.

Back