• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

This is some ugly ass fast paced basketball. Regardless of who wins, the team we play tomorrow is going to be exhausted.

Burton is so good. The rest of ND is hot garbage, but I agree with Pilchard... Shrewsberry is an excellent coach and will have them ready.

I am in a wedding on Saturday....

I told my Fiance less than 5% chance I will have to skip out and watch the Deacs play. Looks like a underestimated that

Georgia Tech is such a temperamental team.

Hot and beating anyone they play one day. Cold and can't hit anything to save their life the next.

So far unless the scenario changes looks as if we may have a reencounter with ND on tap for tomorrow. To the chagrin of many I suppose.

So far unless the scenario changes looks as if we may have a reencounter with ND on tap for tomorrow. To the chagrin of many I suppose.
A blowout win and ND shooting lights out in this game is not ideal.

I hate expansion too, but what you're lamenting is that you're not a kid anymore. John Swofford didn't make you grow up and get responsibilities.
No it is the fact that the tournament lost alot of tradition when we went to so many schools, byes. Next year not all conference members playing. Or at least that's my opinion.

Burton with 15 already on 6-9 from the floor.

If the result holds, Wake should sic Cam on him defensively for at least a few possessions to shake things up, right???

No it is the fact that the tournament lost alot of tradition when we went to so many schools, byes. Next year not all conference members playing. Or at least that's my opinion.
The ACCT is only a shadow of what it was at it's best. I think they should go back to the 8 teams for future tourneys, get rid of the so-called regular season champions designation, and strong-arm the NCAA to give auto bids to the Top 4 ACC finishers.

Back