• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

I don't really want to face a hot ND team again, given that our D can mimic that of GT's today, and our poor shooting bouts as well.
Hoping for GT to catch up, put this into OT, maybe get in a brawl and sprain some wrists on key shooters.

The ACC Freshman of the Year Markus Burton was not in the top 150 of the 2023 HS Class, and he received the following other offers outside of ND (his one power conference offer):

• App State
  • Ball State
  • Bethel
  • Drake
  • Miami (O)
  • MO State
  • Purdue- Fort Wayne
  • SIU-Edwardsville
  • S. Indiana

It's spring break, so I will be at the game tomorrow. Haven't gotten out to a Wake basketball game since our play-in year, so hope I can will us to a similar result.

The ACC Freshman of the Year Markus Burton was not in the top 150 of the 2023 HS Class, and he received the following other offers outside of ND (his one power conference offer):

• App State
  • Ball State
  • Bethel
  • Drake
  • Miami (O)
  • MO State
  • Purdue- Fort Wayne
  • SIU-Edwardsville
  • S. Indiana
That's pretty nuts. He can straight up ball.

Notre Dame looks like the Monstars stole any ability they had over the last 5 minutes. Absolutely pitiful right now. Let's just make this a 10 OT game

Is it just me or has ND completely abandoned their slow offensive pace in the last part of the season? I don't have any stats, but does anyone want to parse the numbers?

Back