• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

Tough if you’re a GT Fan to watch them come back from so far only to make several key mistakes in the end to lose.

Maybe the comeback takes some confidence from ND going into tomorrow.

Both of these teams suck and I can’t believe we lost to either one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate posts like this. These were two teams that played hard, were well coached and made plays. It was a good game, particularly for an opening round.

Shows a complete lack of understanding of how sports work. Here are the ACC teams that lost to at least one of these two:

• UNC
  • Duke
  • Clemson (twice)
  • WF (twice)
  • UVA
  • VT
  • Cuse
  • Miami (twice)
  • FSU
So, not just WF, I guess the whole ACC sucks.

I hate posts like this. These were two teams that played hard, were well coached and made plays. It was a good game, particularly for an opening round.

Shows a complete lack of understanding of how sports work. Here are the ACC teams that lost to at least one of these two:

• UNC
  • Duke
  • Clemson (twice)
  • WF (twice)
  • UVA
  • VT
  • Cuse
  • Miami (twice)
  • FSU
So, not just WF, I guess the whole ACC sucks.
Well, that's what ESPN and all the other sports talking heads say.

Projections on ND/WF tomorrow:

KP: WF 72-63 66 possessions (first game was 66 possessions: 70-65 ND win).
Torvik: TBD

9 points is a lot. Don't think the line will be that high.

Projections on ND/WF tomorrow:

KP: WF 72-63 66 possessions (first game was 66 possessions: 70-65 ND win).
Torvik: TBD

9 points is a lot. Don't think the line will be that high.
I thought I heard at the end of the GT-ND game one of the talking heads say ND beat Wake by 15. Was about to post but thought I may have not heard correctly as I was busy with something else. Deacs need to bring it out tomorrow. No reason why we should not run the table this week if the stars are in alignment.

Torvik projects WF to beat ND 71-62. Both KP and Torvik project 9 point wins for the Deacs.

Both teams come out shooting poorly. Wake can’t ever find it and ND dog walks us.

ND 68 WF 52

There was never any hope

Entirely too clean. If we lose, it’ll either be a heartbreaker or after losing a double digit lead with roughly 16 minutes left.

Why is the court Duke blue?
Navy is one of the three official colors of the Washington Wizards. Capital One Arena is their home. Navy blue, red or silver. What color would you make your floor?

There’s gotta be at least one rim we like away from home. Maybe it’s in DC?

Back