• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

Bilas is a Dookie but he is actually a good dude in person - and very funny. He is very smart and knows the game - and loved Skip. He is generally supportive and respectful of Wake's program.
That being said, I disagree with a lot of his opinions on the recent developments in the game and he certainly can come off a little cocky and condescending.
Bilas also paid for his son to go to Wake & walk in to the bball team.

Easily the most frustrating thing I find about his coaching in-game, but seems to fit his overall style

I will never understand Forbes' timeout usage. We've watched a 14 point lead slip to 6 (maybe 4 or 3 here) without calling one until the "use it or lose it" zone. Like, why? We're at the end of the season and way past the "let them learn and play through it" phase.
Agree. I've referenced this before. Just not sure why he just seems to refuse to call one when we start playing sloppily.

Road is clear, win and should be “essentially” in…without shitting the bed next round.

Keller has a long, long, long, no longer than that ways to go before he reaches Rick Mahorn level of enforcer.
I agree, just saying I think that should be his role. Hustle, bang, be a physical presence . Not trying to say he is at that level

Also, hold tight brother, you've seen the top of the iceberg of God's hate for the Deacs.

Thought Cam sat for a really long time in the first half after his second foul-made me wonder if he tweaked something hopefully not.

Was at the game yesterday and noticed very few Notre Dame shirts. Are there no ND fans in DC? Saw a fair amount of Wake gear, followed by VT from the previous game. There were even some UNC people even though UNC didn't play

A lot of bubble results didn’t go Wake’s way yesterday, but a few did.

Butler lost to Xavier
Syracuse lost to NC State, bumping NCSU to NET top 75
Villanova badly hurt their metrics with a narrow win over DePaul
Wake won

Today, the most important bubble results for Wake probably are:
1. Wake winning
2. The loser of Seton Hall/St John’s getting blown out. Probably better for St John’s to lose.
3. Iowa State killing Kansas St
4. Creighton killing Providence
5. Marquette over Villanova
6. Baylor over Cincinnati
7. BC over UVA
8. Colorado over Utah

As far as NET considerations, we are rooting for big wins from Florida and BC, and we don’t want Duke to kill NCSU

A lot of bubble results didn’t go Wake’s way yesterday, but a few did.

Butler lost to Xavier
Syracuse lost to NC State, bumping NCSU to NET top 75
Villanova badly hurt their metrics with a narrow win over DePaul
Wake won

Today, the most important bubble results for Wake probably are:
1. Wake winning
2. The loser of Seton Hall/St John’s getting blown out. Probably better for St John’s to lose.
3. Iowa State killing Kansas St
4. Creighton killing Providence
5. Marquette over Villanova
6. Baylor over Cincinnati
7. BC over UVA
8. Colorado over Utah

As far as NET considerations, we are rooting for big wins from Florida and BC, and we don’t want Duke to kill NCSU

Seems like a pretty safe 8 leg parlay.

Back