• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

Yep. Bilas isn’t dumb and he’s not a bad analyst. He’s just stubborn as fuck about his obvious blind spots, and when he’s wrong, he’s obnoxiously and confidently wrong. So, in other words, a chode.
Bilas is a Dookie but he is actually a good dude in person - and very funny. He is very smart and knows the game - and loved Skip. He is generally supportive and respectful of Wake's program.
That being said, I disagree with a lot of his opinions on the recent developments in the game and he certainly can come off a little cocky and condescending.

Bilas is a Dookie but he is actually a good dude in person - and very funny. He is very smart and knows the game - and loved Skip. He is generally supportive and respectful of Wake's program.
That being said, I disagree with a lot of his opinions on the recent developments in the game and he certainly can come off a little cocky and condescending.
I've never been bothered by Bilas that much. But he was super annoying today. He seemed like he was trying to be funny but was failing miserably.

Keller may be one of the most limited offensive players we have had in a long time, but man, he can make an impact on a game with his defensive and his hustle and his willingness to do dirty work. I like him. I'm just going to scream NO whenever he shoots the ball.

Also I did like the Bilas quip that Boopie was one of the top ten Boopies of all time. That made me laugh.

Keller may be one of the most limited offensive players we have had in a long time, but man, he can make an impact on a game with his defensive and his hustle and his willingness to do dirty work. I like him. I'm just going to scream NO whenever he shoots the ball.

Also I did like the Bilas quip that Boopie was one of the top ten Boopies of all time. That made me laugh.
He needs lots of hands/arms/chest/shoulders work so he actually hold onto rebounds.

Keller reminded me of Rick Mahorn front the old pistons today. I think he could become an enforcer type and get you 8 points 6 boards a game. He played tougher today than I had seen before.

Keller reminded me of Rick Mahorn front the old pistons today. I think he could become an enforcer type and get you 8 points 6 boards a game. He played tougher today than I had seen before.
Keller has a long, long, long, no longer than that ways to go before he reaches Rick Mahorn level of enforcer.

Back