• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

A decent first half. Miller and Carr excelled for 20 minutes. Sallis started great but quit hitting shots and lost his aggressiveness. He must contribute. Defense has been decent but ND did hit the shots the D was giving them. Every Deac that played scored. Ball movement needs to return and passes need connect. 20 minutes of outstanding defense is required for a win.

Glad to see you found a place!
I’m a psychotic fan like that. Im pretty sure both my husband and daughter are secretly rooting against us so we don’t do this again. Also, I asked for a martini and the bartender acted like I asked something insane. So beer it is. The last time I had beer, Josh Howard played for us. Let’s play like that!

I’m a psychotic fan like that. Im pretty sure both my husband and daughter are secretly rooting against us so we don’t do this again. Also, I asked for a martini and the bartender acted like I asked something insane. So beer it is. The last time I had beer, Josh Howard played for us. Let’s play like that!

So you're the problem?!?! If we knew the fix was that easy, we would have collectively chipped to buy you a beer a while ago.

Shit, I might have to start drinking Southpaw or Beast Ice if that's what gets us back!

We played like shit the last March that JHo played for us.

So you're the problem?!?! If we knew the fix was that easy, we would have collectively chipped to buy you a beer a while ago.
I mean shit, I’d even reluctantly take on the freshman fifteen from beer if I thought it would help!

What beer? We need to know. If we win you gotta be back here 24 hours from now.

Deacs need some three's to fall. Keep going inside first, but must hit some of of those 3's. I don't like the whistle.

Gonna know first four minutes if we need to be tight buttcheeks or can relax a little. We always tip our hand early second half

Tell me what the basketball gods would want me to do. I watched the first half out on my back deck, but the yard guys for the neighbors behind me just started and it’s loud AF. Do I go inside or will that upset the mojo?

Haha you'll do well to find any pubs that sell a real martini.

Tell me what the basketball gods would want me to do. I watched the first half out on my back deck, but the yard guys for the neighbors behind me just started and it’s loud AF. Do I go inside or will that upset the mojo?
Is this serious? Back deck

Back