• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Forbes spent 6 hours in the Sheraton bar last night. Maybe should have been studying how to best a zone without your best shooter.

Defensive rotations/matching up is terrible, and we look like we've never seen a zone defense before. Other than that, things are going well.

It’s inexcusable and on Forbes that we’re coming out flat in the ACCT again. And im not typically down on Forbes.

They were the best 3 point shooting team in the conference, lose a player and now have nobody who can make one.

I'm afraid we're eventually going to have to resort to Tyree Hero Ball. I mean let's take this AP ACC Player of the Year out for a drive and see what she'll do.

We need a James Johnson/Trelonnie Owens/Anthony Tucker to play with some damn grit inside

Oof. We don't have anybody that can shoot. Cam needs to just turn and shoot a 12 footer but he just complicates things too much.

That’s my main problem with him. He always seems like he’s making things a lot harder than they need to be.

Whether it’s DJ Burns, Edwards, etc etc, our inability to guard 1-on-1 in the post has killed us

Back