• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

Great season Deacs. Congrats on an historic turnaround. Made us proud. Hate that it ended with such a clunker.

I thought it would be fair to evaluate at the end of Forbes' second season. A little baffled by the staff's seeming inability to get the sloppy and undisciplined play under control down the stretch but other than that hard not to be happy with things.

I will miss the guys who are leaving. Thanks and best of luck in the future. Excited for next year.

Yep…from start to finish. We got worse in March. ( BC, Clemson). Sounds familiar. I hope Forbes is the guy to make us good again. Time will tell

Best case, we really weren’t that good, but Forbes got a lot out of this group before we started getting exposed. Worst case, Forbes is going to be yet another coach who can’t get it done late/post season.

It was an unexpectedly fun season where Wake disappointed down the home stretch. Hard to believe Wake won ACC POY and COY awards.

Agreed. And only to be pissed away in central Texas in a game no one cares about. What a shame.

No. It wasn’t. The dude needs a fucking short leash! Someone better humble him before next year.

Monsanto definitely has that Chilldress cocky/I don’t give a F vibe. I can’t wait to see what he looks like after a full, healthy summer.

Actually I feel the opposite. We deserved to lose and it’s over. No one will remember or care about this beat down next year.

Kind of how I feel. TAMU's not 20 points better than us but they got it done tonight. Some motivation for the guys coming back.

Back