• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

well, not the ending we were hoping for , but a fun ride for the Deacs this year.

Interest level in the NIT now back to normal....complete zero.

Best season for the Deacs in a long time. As others have said, just great to care again. This was a great step for Forbes and the program. Next steps are to continue upgrading the talent and figure out the late season issues.

Disappointing end to a disappointing end of the season.

Still an entertaining, successful season. We're ahead of schedule. Forbes had repaired a lot of the bad feelings from the last ten years.

Like Wenger said, I'll forget about this loss soon.

Damari salvaged that game for us. Nice to see the kid having some fun.

Disappointing end to a disappointing end of the season.

Still an entertaining, successful season. We're ahead of schedule. Forbes had repaired a lot of the bad feelings from the last ten years.

Like Wenger said, I'll forget about this loss soon.

I already forgot about this loss.

Yeah, and some good entertainment came out of it if you could survive all the missed shots, players didn't seem all that upset.

Not sure where our ability to play away from the Joel went, gotta figure that out for next year

Monsanto definitely has that Chilldress cocky/I don’t give a F vibe. I can’t wait to see what he looks like after a full, healthy summer.

Hopefully he’s more like Randolph than Brandon.

Those were the emptiest 25 wins I’ve ever experienced. But still better than anything those other two coaches ever did.

UNC game wasn’t too empty. Win at UVA. Win at FSU. Blowouts of NCSU. Comeback at Duke...

Any idea on which players are definitely gone, who is on the fence, and who will be back??

Did Forbes do a post-game radio interview? Anybody got a link?

UNC game wasn’t too empty. Win at UVA. Win at FSU. Blowouts of NCSU. Comeback at Duke...

Sure. I just mean in the aggregate, with the hopes we had built up.

I don’t count the comeback at Duke as anything but pain though.

Congrats to the guys for getting Wake Forest winning again.

Yeah, and some good entertainment came out of it if you could survive all the missed shots, players didn't seem all that upset.

Not sure where our ability to play away from the Joel went, gotta figure that out for next year

This post might make observations and then raise questions that are answered by those very observations.

Announcers commenting on ManMan running down the court with the ball smiling right before he flings a turnover.

Alondes just didn’t play well down the stretch. Too many tos not good enough shooting. Sy was very good then bad, both with injuries.

Mucous and Williamson up and down.

Just didn’t take care of the ball and play on ball d well enough to be an elite team.

Close though.

Back