• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 4: NC A&T Aggies - LJVM - 4 pm ACCN+ ESPN+

Who is the color guy today? I guess Stan got a break.

Remember when people thought Williams wasn’t going to be that good and couldn’t shoot from three?

Game banter when you have tens of viewers

That pass from Alondes to Williamson at the end of the half was fucking beautiful

I have to keep reminding myself how bad these opponents are as I start to get a semblance of hope.

That pass from Alondes to Williamson at the end of the half was fucking beautiful

Yeah that was sick, Alondes is a baller. And Williamson is just ice blooded, knew it was going in before it left his hands. Great finish to the half.

MBB Game 4: NC A&T Aggies - LJVM - 4 pm ACCN+ ESPN+

We have played opponents this bad before and haven’t beaten them like this!

Yeah. This team looks like at least .500 in the ACC. That with no bad non-con losses could be a bubble team if the ACC is decent.

We don’t have to wait long for real games. Oregon State, PSU/LSU, Northwestern, and VT over the next two weeks.

Last edited:
We need these games to learn to play together. We’ve looked better each game IMO. Next weekend will tell us what we really have.

Am I the only one that has the feed hang up and have to reload ? If so I’d think ESPN could do this better.

And these commercials are annoying as they seem to immediately replay. Bad enough it’s the same ones but I don’t need them looping.

Marsh is in the game. McCray getting some early run.

Marsh got the big breakaway dunk for his first two points that McCray tried to get.

Well McCray got an alley-oop for his first two. Love it.

Great first impression of marsh. McCray with the nice dunk and followed up with a 3.

Last edited:
Marsh already with more dunks than most of the team all last season

Back