• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 5: Kennesaw State Owls - Tuesday 8 pm - ACCN

First time I'm able to watch these guys on TV instead of just on the radio while driving this year. It's crazy how unselfish this team is compared to last year

Did Alondes get hurt? Hasn’t been out there most of the first half.

Looks like Forbes is going to hold Williams out for the rest of the half. If we're still up by good margin, I'm fine leaving him out for the rest of the game with three games in five days coming up.

Was surprised at first, but I think it makes sense with our depth.

One thing that pissed me off with Manning was his refusal to play guys after 2 fouls. Drove me crazy. So I’m probably still sensitive on that.

Was surprised at first, but I think it makes sense with our depth.

One thing that pissed me off with Manning was his refusal to play guys after 2 fouls. Drove me crazy. So I’m probably still sensitive on that.

Yeah, same here

Impressed with Hildreth's game, LaRavia's craftiness, Sy's defense, active D last ~10 mins (lots of deflections)

TOs seem to be an issue so far this season.

Is Marsh hurt again? Didn't see him out there.

This game is kind of the same as all of them. Unselfish play with a lot of open threes that we'd hit more of if we had a true sniper, a few too many turnovers.

Crowds still pretty sparse.

Hoping they start picking up with Northwestern next week, although it is a 9PM tip which is understandably a dealbreaker for some. I know that's the first game I'll be able to attend this year.

Yeah. He gives us next to nothing on offense, though. Sy more of a scorer. There’s a role for all of them.

And fuck this color guy for picking BC on Saturday. Shut your mouth and call this basketball game.

The sooner we accept that public opinion doesn’t matter anymore until the preseason polls next year, and that we probably play better when disrespected, the better. I hope every last media member on earth picks BC, and then Pitt, and then our bowl opponent. It’s hopefully how we’ll thrive.

Ok back to basketball.

Yeah, same here

Same. To be fair, way too many college coaches do it.

I think this was just an opportunity for Forbes to see how his guys play without Williams. So far so good.

Marsh isn’t in the main rotation. He’ll probably play in the 2nd half along with McCray and Taylor.

Is Marsh hurt again? Didn't see him out there.

This game is kind of the same as all of them. Unselfish play with a lot of open threes that we'd hit more of if we had a true sniper, a few too many turnovers.

Yep 40% sucks. And I think they said we were 1st in the ACC with 9 per game.

The sooner we accept that public opinion doesn’t matter anymore until the preseason polls next year, and that we probably play better when disrespected, the better. I hope every last media member on earth picks BC, and then Pitt, and then our bowl opponent. It’s hopefully how we’ll thrive.

Ok back to basketball.

He can say whatever he wants, I was just annoyed at the whole, “I don’t know shit about football, but give me those BC alpha dogs at home.”

During a Wake basketball game.

But yeah, I don’t care if we’re disrespected.

Let's recall the first game where people were concerned about Mucius and LaRavia.

Back