• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 5: Kennesaw State Owls - Tuesday 8 pm - ACCN

This is the first I’ve seen of Wake bball (or any bball) this season. Don’t know most of these players but this is fun to watch! Gotta learn & refresh myself on the roster.

Williams has 10 pts, 3 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk in 11 minutes in the 2nd half.

we have virtually no chemistry right now, but i feel like there's more basketball talent on this team than we've had since year 1 of [Redacted]

some of these guys can really play!

But they are figuring it out with each game. Some of the oops are the signs of that.

But they are figuring it out with each game. Some of the oops are the signs of that.

Yeah, I agree. An actual benefit of a soft schedule is that we can build some chemistry (and we have the talent that means we're not losing to cupcakes anymore).

we have virtually no chemistry right now, but i feel like there's more basketball talent on this team than we've had since year 1 of [Redacted]

some of these guys can really play!

What? No chemistry? We’re not watching the same team…

Walton had a Duncan-like block on one end and a Duncan-like move down low for a bucket in one sequence.

Who did we lose to the transfer portal again? or who cares?

This team is the most talented since Dino. It may be enough to reel me back in.. It's been so long..

A lot to like tonight. Looking forward to seeing against a P5 team. We'll know a lot more after this weekend.

They've been talking about that 2013-14 season a ton because it's the last 5-0 start, so I went to the wiki page for that year.

Our top recruit that year was none other than Greg McClinton :dumb:

Team is shaping up nicely. Versatility on offense. Like the way they share the ball.

On one hand we struggled with a lot of these teams over the last decade, so this is a plus. On the other hand we have not left Winston yet. Need to see if our game travels.

Back