• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Rutgers at WF - Wednesday 6 pm ACCN

Ace Bailey is leaving Georgia to go play for that shit team in that shit area?

And Harper's son? Number 2 and 3 in ESPN top 100.

That seems very ODD to me.

Or are those kids just that dumb?
Shit team? Lol. Two NCAAT appearances in a row. If not for Covid, three.
And you clearly don't know how HS recruiting works.

Probably win without Efton but not confident. He is just what we needed. Pretty athletic and decent hands. Appears to also be able to make a foul shot which is a big plus. Not sure about the 3 point shooting but I guess he would not be launching them up if he had not made some in the past. Love the little jump hooks. Something Marsh and Keller do not have. Like Fredrickson alot. Plays good defense does not make mistakes and can hit some threes. Boopie was MVP

They got sold on never pumping their own gas for four years.

Just finished the game on replay so haven’t read much of the comments.

Certainly one of the more complete performances under Forbes. A few shaky moments but defense and rebounding were aggressive across the board.

Reid was pretty much exactly what we all hoped. Unfortunately for Marsh he just looked like such a more natural basketball player the second he walked on the court.

KMill is such a fun player to watch. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. He does his fair share of absolutely insane shit too which adds to the excitement. Makes a lot of nice defensive plays for a smaller guard.

The play where the Rutgers big man had position and they tried to go over the top to him and boopie read it perfectly and just straight swiped it from a guy 10 inches taller than him was awesome.

Hildreth and Sallis still playing too many minutes. monsanto has 20 rotation minutes.

Reid is wayyyy ahead of Marsh. Better hands, can actually box out, and has some post moves.
I really don't understand why Marsh has zero post moves. I was starting to wonder if they just weren't in the system we are running. But Efton's first game back and he repeatedly seals his man off down low for a lob over the top. Marsh could certainly have been doing that because it's largely a function of size.

I really don't understand why Marsh has zero post moves. I was starting to wonder if they just weren't in the system we are running. But Efton's first game back and he repeatedly seals his man off down low for a lob over the top. Marsh could certainly have been doing that because it's largely a function of size.
Yeah there was a lot of debate on here about our offensive system and how bigs can’t do anything in it. We’ve just been limited.

this team is definitely undefeated with Reid. No doubters vs UGA and lsu and win a close one vs Utah. If you go back vs Utah they had around 15 layups/dunks against us and that gets cut in half or more and not even touching on the improved O with Reid vs other bigs.

I was shocked at first

Then I remembered NIL is a thing so anything makes sense in college sports now.

The play where the Rutgers big man had position and they tried to go over the top to him and boopie read it perfectly and just straight swiped it from a guy 10 inches taller than him was awesome.

He’s so instinctive hunting the ball on defense.

Back