• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Rutgers at WF - Wednesday 6 pm ACCN

Fuck Coach Forbes and this team. They are messing around with getting me to care deeply about Wake Forest basketball again.

I thought I was rid of caring enough to smash remote controls after 10+ years of Danny Mannequin and that douchebag who preceded him. I got home from work last night at 6:30, just in time to turn on the Deacs and watch us win an important game, after fits and starts, in convincing fashion.

This is the year we get ACC team of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACC has a team of the year every year. That team is also known as the ACC Conference Champion. Many consider that two of these exist. Others only recognize one.

The most important one is decided by winning the post season tournament. That ACC team of the year award winner gers a really nice trophy and also gets an automatic spot in the NCAA basketball tournament.

The other, team of the year for having the most regular season wins, gets the team bragging rights and the number 1 seed in the ACC Tournament. Trophy optional.

ACC has a team of the year every year. That team is also known as the ACC Conference Champion. Many consider that two of these exist. Others only recognize one.

The most important one is decided by winning the post season tournament. That ACC team of the year award winner gers a really nice trophy and also gets an automatic spot in the NCAA basketball tournament.

The other, team of the year for having the most regular season wins, gets the team bragging rights and the number 1 seed in the ACC Tournament. Trophy optional.
Nice banner, tho

Back