• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Rutgers at WF - Wednesday 6 pm ACCN

This is all Reid’s first game in who knows how long. He’s not gonna be Embiid the second he steps out there.
I hope that our tough practices have him ready to go at game speed.

Will be in the building tonight, excited to check out the (new look) Deacs.

I know they're not the same, but he's at least been practicing. Not like an injury where he has to test out what's working and all that jazz.

Will still take some time to get back into it, but I'm hopeful he can be an immediate impact, especially on the defensive end and rebounding. Offense will come.

This is gonna be huge. Rutgers has issue with rebounding this season.

Forbes did say he was one of our top players during summer practices & internal scrimmages right? Something about him + Cam/Sallis/Carr being far ahead of the curve and then everyone else right behind. Feels like that's mostly been true so far (of course I would put Boopie in that mix now too).

Might be a bit rusty but I think the hype is real. So excited for this game tonight

Big time revenge game. last year we had 22 turnovers, -7 rebound margin, and AC shot 2-12.
I think we return the favor tonight. good bit of added motivation on our end.

Forbes did say he was one of our top players during summer practices & internal scrimmages right? Something about him + Cam/Sallis/Carr being far ahead of the curve and then everyone else right behind. Feels like that's mostly been true so far (of course I would put Boopie in that mix now too).

Might be a bit rusty but I think the hype is real. So excited for this game tonight
I might be wrong but isn’t Reid also a team captain? Bad players typically don’t get voted captain, at least in my experience.

With Efton now available, will be interested to see how Carr performs. Carr has performed well considering he was playing out of position earlier. Having Efton available may allow Carr to be much more effective. Hope Monsanto will be able to get some limited PT as he transitions back to the lineup.

If Reid can stay in the game effectively Carr will feel like Carr died and went to heaven

With Efton now available, will be interested to see how Carr performs. Carr has performed well considering he was playing out of position earlier. Having Efton available may allow Carr to be much more effective. Hope Monsanto will be able to get some limited PT as he transitions back to the lineup.

Don’t think Carr can be much more effective than he was against UF. He was incredible last time out. I’m sure he will gladly welcome the defensive post help though.

Back