• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: @ The Wisconsin Badgers: Tuesday 9pm ESPNU

The Dayton game must have been hard to watch, they win 43-42 while shooting 23.7% for the game. They made 8 2pt shots, 6 3's and 9 fts. Also, they nearly blew their 9 point half time lead after holding Dayton to 14 in the first half.

Of course, like many here, I assume this will be the game they shoot a high percentage.

It’s amazing how Wisconsin can be boring in both football and basketball
Yet their pro teams have two of the most exciting players ever to play the game.

This really does have Monsanto written all over it to get the lid off the rim from the Badgers defense.

Better to be boring and win than exciting and lose. I don't expect twahe football team will be boring going forward.
Hmm, was it Wake 6 VT 3 in OT? And Wake 3 BC 0 ? I think it was close on these two.

When did Marsh hurt his ankle? This one is where he can probably camp out under the basket for the most part.

Marsh is on the court in a recent social media post from Wake basketball. Hoping he will be cleared to go tonight. I think we'll need him.

I don't think Marsh's ankle injury is severe... It's just a question of not wanting to make it worse by coming back too soon.

Having said that... I hope he plays tonight.

Guessing DW and Marsh both play. I think DW was certainly just giving him time to get back when we didn't need him against really bad teams.

I don't think Marsh's ankle injury is severe... It's just a question of not wanting to make it worse by coming back too soon.

Having said that... I hope he plays tonight.
Hampton was really bad, too. I wouldn't rush anybody back to play vs. Hampton. We could have won that game by 30 with Kennah starting, imo.

Yeah there was no reason for DW to play either game last week - same with Marsh against Hampton. I'd expect to see both tonight, but certainly DW.

Wake may need Marsh's size against Wisconsin's center.

8061CC8F-EB50-44F7-8EBB-DF6186CC589E.jpeg8061CC8F-EB50-44F7-8EBB-DF6186CC589E.jpegGlad we’re renewing this rivalry game since we’ve played almost 130 times 8061CC8F-EB50-44F7-8EBB-DF6186CC589E.jpeg

Back