• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: @ The Wisconsin Badgers: Tuesday 9pm ESPNU

Very well done. That behind the back shot of Appleby walking to the tip was excellent given the outcome.

kudos to the production staff for the quality of these videos. Of course, you don't make this video if you lose, so kudos to Forbes and the boys for taking care of business.

Our social media and quality of production is NIGHT and DAY from the Wellman regime to John Currie. I realize Currie is not creating cinematic recaps but SOMEONE is and doing a hell of a job with it!

Our social media and quality of production is NIGHT and DAY from the Wellman regime to John Currie. I realize Currie is not creating cinematic recaps but SOMEONE is and doing a hell of a job with it!
Yeah at our last game I was wondering who the media guys were that were putting these together. Only saw the typical old-school camera guys... Until near the end of the game a couple younger guys with very new looking camera gear, slick Wake hoodies, trendy sneakers, very organized in their prep and coordination - getting specific moments and angles, grabbing mostly video - I have to assume that's the group.

Forbes to his players in the huddle

that ball goes on the rim

YOU GUYS GO GET IT

RE: Monsanto - he's a great defensive rebounder and is underrated by Wake fans for his defense. He also has only committed 4 turnovers all year, and has 11 steals. Obviously some of his missed shots feel like turnovers, but that's what he's in there for.

Oddly, no mention of paint touches or blame for the players.

Really damn hard not to love this group. Forbes has done it again, bringing in new faces, and getting me invested in them very quickly.

Can you imagine listening in on a time out huddle for [Redacted] or Manning?

I had great seats during every year of Manning's regime (buddy of mine was an assistant). There were many, MANY timeouts where Manning said nothing.

Like, they all just sat there and looked at each other. Bizarre.
I wouldn't call them "great" seats. :p

BTTT. That was a fun night. So cute in retrospect.

Back