• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: Clemson Tigers at Littlejohn - Friday 7 pm

Now is when Monsanto needs to be out there

They have 15 turnovers and we're down by 10. Fuck this

Not much is going right, but there’s still plenty of time. Idk, some nights it’s just not your night.
Nothing is - what is frustrating is zero adjustments. Monsanto is setting the team on fire - he stays in. Appleby is taking fast breaks and throwing balls at the bottom of the rim like he's trying to squash a fucking bug. no hands up on shooters, no close-out on shooters. turning it over left and right.

no adjustment. no subs. no timeouts. just lets it burn.
I perseverate on Monsanto because it is so flagrantly fucking awful and fixable. He can get hot and deserves a slightly longer leash. But he has been a one-man wrecking crew destroying our chances. Take him out, send him to the end of the bench and tell him to put on his fucking warmups. it's not just him. we are not a very good team. we lack athletic bigs. i think appleby is very drunk or high at this point.

Glad I spent an hour fighting the Bally app only to give up and listen to this garbage. At least I can't see the Clemson players' punchable faces.

I get so damn tired of getting sucked back into Wake Forest basketball only to see shit like this!

Monsanto isn’t in and we’re doing a great job of not guarding the 3 point line and bricking open 3’s, but sure

It’s over y’all

They can't miss. Gonna have to trade the Wisky win for a loss here.

This second half looks like Manning-style hero ball.

1/10 threes for Wake just ain't getting it done.

Back