• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: @ Virginia Tech - Saturday 2 pm - ACCN

This is literally the fastest game I have ever attended. 16 minute timeout at 12:06. Two fouls

Hildreth's drive and dish was also a thing of beauty

This might be one of our best halves of basketball in more than a decade. Ball movement on offense is great. Amazing that these guys can screen without following which has been a huge problem for years.

If we could just slow Aluma and that slip to the basket. Of course he was 2-16 for 3 and is 3-4 today.

What the FUCK is the deal with our end of half/game possessions?

So nice to have a coach that actually attempts to work the refs instead of sitting on his thumb with a dumb look on his face

Or lets say, best half of offensive basketball. Mucius with an inside game today. Hildreth showing up. Williams with at least 7 assists.

This might be one of our best halves of basketball in more than a decade. Ball movement on offense is great. Amazing that these guys can screen without following which has been a huge problem for years.

If we could just slow Aluma and that slip to the basket. Of course he was 2-16 for 3 and is 3-4 today.

Yeah we looked really good. Very balanced, good ball movement. Walton looks totally different on offense right now. Hope we can put together a full game.

Williams needs to drive, they will collapse on him and just dump it off. The long 3 should be a last choice.

Yeah we looked really good. Very balanced, good ball movement. Walton looks totally different on offense right now. Hope we can put together a full game.

Consistency, I think, is our biggest issue. At least we didn't have to bury a ton of 3's to get this lead.

Passing Salisbury and I’ve lost the game on Triad radio stations and can’t pick up CLT stations yet. Any recs before opening up the app (I don’t have unlimited data)?

Yeah, I've been puzzled on a few of the end of half possessions this season. Waiting around until 4 seconds left on the clock then trying for a semi-contested 3 has to be not too high on the probabilities chart.

But otherwise, a pretty encouraging half. Not sure how many more times WF is going to fall prey to a backdoor cut but if they stopped that, they're playing halfway decent defense. And the ball movement on offense has been amazing at times. Keep it up and let's get a double win today.

Am I the only one that feels uneasy when we look like a competent basketball team? Feels like a dream, it's been so long.

Back