• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: @ Virginia Tech - Saturday 2 pm - ACCN

I think you can download the schedule in calendar for google from the ACC app

This is why I go through the pain of putting our schedule in a calendar ICS and load to google calendar.

We shot 72% from 3. .

Hate to be the guy who picks nits, but Wake shot 44% from behind the arc (7 of 16).

Aight we don’t suck. Now Forbes needs to get students back to the games!

Wish this win didn’t get overlooked because of the ACCCG. This was a fucking road beat down. Basically dominated from the tip. Aluma hit some 3s which he hasn’t done all year to keep them in it during the 1H. Was awesome to watch how easy our baskets were against a top 15 VT defense. Steve Forbes is the fucking man.
This

Up to 58th in Kenpom? Goddamn!

Let's dance bitches

Ironic that probably the most satisfying MBB (I'm going with VT is supposed to be a top 3rd ACC team and we were 10 point dogs) win (yes beating dook and UNC are always satisfying but recently they usually come with some sort of out of your mind play) comes with one of our most frustrating football losses. Totally prepared to go down 45-42, but nothing for 3 qtrs is amazing for a team that only scored under 35 once this year.

At least, besides a bowl game, we have some hope that our hoops team can climb back to relevancy.

Karma seems to have forgotten how it works. Huge BB win followed by thrilling FB win.

Was able to watch the first half before hitting the road for Charlotte. Looking forward to watching the second half in the morning. Walking back to the car after two of the dumbest interceptions in the history of football, it was nice to think that we have a basketball season to look forward to now.

what an amazing performance. All 8 of our guys played great.

Thats a big time win by Forbes and our squad, hell of a performance. We now have 2 top 40 kenpom wins on the year. everyone needs to get to the Joel and support this team.

Needs to start with the rest of the fanbase. There were plenty of students scattered around the Joel against Northwestern and an extremely small number of regular fans.

This pass by Alondes is nuts

That was insane. Reading the predictions preseason I thought he was just gonna be a role player/contributor type. Now he’s flexing on guys, scoring 20 a game and throwing passes like CP3. I am super into it.

That was insane. Reading the predictions preseason I thought he was just gonna be a role player/contributor type. Now he’s flexing on guys, scoring 20 a game and throwing passes like CP3. I am super into it.

Really seems like Oklahoma missed out on a major opportunity, but I’m pumped that they did because he’s so great.

Reactions: WRS
Back