• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game XXVI: Georgia Tech @ LJVM - Saturday 5pm - ACCN

I got the same listing here in Concord Nc ..wonder if there are any ways to stream it if this is a black out
Maybe through the ESPN app? Hope so, like y'all it's showing Syracuse/UVA for me here in Charlotte.

Maybe through the ESPN app? Hope so, like y'all it's showing Syracuse/UVA for me here in Charlotte.
It doesn't make much sense to have to stream a game through the ESPN app when it is on the ACC Network.

I’m seeing GT/WF on ACCN on Hulu in the Triangle.

Wouldn't be the first time the ACCN guide is fucked up. Think it was 2 or 3 Saturdays ago that I was thrown for a loop with them listing a game that had been played a few days earlier.

Yeah it listed the wrong game a couple weeks ago for the State-UNC game too.

I just keep the ACC website handy which has the answer for all channels/games

Let’s get a convincing W today boys!

I'd have a hard time believing any team in the ACC scores off of inbounds plays at a better clip than we do.

Also watching Hildreth defend backdoor cuts is basically a clinic in perfect technique.

We look a little disjointed but GT doesn’t look threatening in the least.

Back