• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Like that would have stopped you? :)

I admit I banged one of them many moons ago. Didn't create issues at work or anything, as we were peers. We just banged when we were drunk. Shit was like a hotdog in a hallway.

45559d408e7a6cf51ece12fd69534bcf--curb-your-enthusiasm-vagina.jpg

Geez dude.

At least you get to see hot, legal age students now and then at your work. Quit acting horrified. You've got it pretty good. Anything from my work that has made it's way into the spank bank over the years has been a 7 tops.

Not to mention there's probably Senators on both sides who are afraid of who will be come out with dirt on them.

Hmmm...

Seems Franken behaved badly. He should've apologized sooner, I think (and I bet he wishes he had). He has now, and it has been accepted by the woman he offended.

I don't think there's a criminal case here. And unless others come forward with new allegations, I see no need to call for him to step down.

Agree there's no reason for him to step down. I do look forward to someone asking the Senator what his recollection of the kissing rehearsal is and if he denies slipping her the tongue.

Oh yeah, his apology, even after scrubbing, is still half-assed.

This story on the heels of that collection of #metoo stories from House and Senate staffers and congresswomen could be big.

The Fox News website has gleefully devoted the top section of its front page to coverage of Franken, along with articles on various politicians (all Democrats, of course) with sexual assault/harassment allegations. Roy Moore, meanwhile, is buried well down the page, with the headline "Roy Moore goes on offensive against McConnell, as state party backs bid." I'm sure Fox will have a field day for at least the next week offering major coverage of the Franken scandal, with lots of tie-ins to Bill Clinton, Biden, Weiner, and any other Dem they can find with similar issues. Meanwhile, their party's accused pedophile candidate will be off the hook, as far as they are concerned. Also, they've got at least three stories up (all above the Moore article) about two female teachers and a male teacher sleeping with students. The network of traditional family values, indeed.

Last edited:
RJ's JCD'ing in this thread is awful, Jesus.

ELC going all in on the "we used to be able to grab the cute secretary's ass and nobody minded bit, what is wrong with you youngs?" is also quite bad.

WTF, this is a really easy topic.

RJ's JCD'ing in this thread is awful, Jesus.

ELC going all in on the "we used to be able to grab the cute secretary's ass and nobody minded bit, what is wrong with you youngs?" is also quite bad.

WTF, this is a really easy topic.

What is JCD?

This story on the heels of that collection of #metoo stories from House and Senate staffers and congresswomen could be big.

Yeah, I'm thinking Franken is the tip of the iceberg. And the reason McConnell and other Pubs were so quick to refer this to the ethics committee, where things go to die, is at least half the guys in congress probably have similar skeletons. Could turn into a shite storm.

I used terms like wrong, boorish, childish, bad taste and more. The only thing I said was the picture wasn't evidence of sexual assault. I didn't defend his actions and said he owed her an apology.

That is a...generous...summary of the tone of your posts yesterday.

All I addressed yesterday was the picture. Well, before you decide, ask 09 since he knows what I meant and always mean better than I do.

Back