• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Ummmm..... Shitty jokes does not equal sexual harassment. Let's not downplay Al because of #teampolitics

It's not jokes. About two dozen women have come forward to verify what he bragged about doing was done to them.

It's pretty clear at this point that America needs to turn over the keys to the broads for a while, particularly on the political side.

Word. Dudes keep screwing this up.

In all seriousness, I think America would benefit from female political leadership for a while, because, by and large, I think broads are less driven by weird ego stuff and more likely to make decisions in the best interests of the public at large rather than whatever makes them feel like they're sporting a big swingin' dick (literally!). Case in point: Roy Moore's entire career, complete with posing with cowboy hats and big boy guns on stage, and capped off by riding a horse like a fucking idiot to vote today.

In all seriousness, I think America would benefit from female political leadership for a while, because, by and large, I think broads are less driven by weird ego stuff and more likely to make decisions in the best interests of the public at large rather than whatever makes them feel like they're sporting a big swingin' dick (literally!). Case in point: Roy Moore's entire career, complete with posing with cowboy hats and big boy guns on stage, and capped off by riding a horse like a fucking idiot to vote today.

god bless Alabama

Glad Axios got it to Schumer before conservative media reported it.

apologize if this tweet from almost a week ago was already referenced here.

2018 will be a fascinating year:

Of course. Being in conservative media means you never have to admit when you peddle lies. Everybody expects it out of you.

[h=1]Hip New York Restaurant Reportedly had a ‘Rape Room’[/h]
https://www.thecut.com/2017/12/mario-batali-spotted-pig-rape-room.html

The Spotted Pig, located in Manhattan’s West Village, was a regular late-night spot for Batali, who stepped down Monday from his food empire amid sexual-misconduct allegations. Like other VIP guests, after the restaurant’s dining room closed at night, Batali would frequently hang out on the third floor — an invitation-only space that employees and industry insiders claim has been nicknamed the “rape room.”
According to the Times, Friedman made it clear that regular restaurant rules do not apply on the third floor, and guests frequently groped female employees there. The restaurant’s employees claim they frequently witnessed Batali’s sexual aggression in the private space — and that Friedman knew it was going on. Per the Times:
Ms. [Jamie] Seet, the former manager, said that during a party in 2008, she intervened when she saw on the security camera feed that Mr. Batali, who was drunk, was groping and kissing a woman who appeared to be unconscious.
A former server told the Times about Batali, “We called him the Red Menace.” She continued, “He tried to touch my breasts and told me that they were beautiful. He wanted to wrestle. As I was serving drinks to his table, he told me I should sit on his friend’s face.” Batali told the Times in a Tuesday email, “Though I don’t remember these specific accounts, there is no question I have behaved terribly.”

[h=1]Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too[/h] By SALMA HAYEK Dec. 12, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...ontributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html

I did not care about the money; I was so excited to work with him and that company. In my naïveté, I thought my dream had come true. He had validated the last 14 years of my life. He had taken a chance on me — a nobody. He had said yes.
Little did I know it would become my turn to say no.
No to opening the door to him at all hours of the night, hotel after hotel, location after location, where he would show up unexpectedly, including one location where I was doing a movie he wasn’t even involved with.
No to me taking a shower with him.
No to letting him watch me take a shower.
No to letting him give me a massage.
No to letting a naked friend of his give me a massage.
No to letting him give me oral sex.
No to my getting naked with another woman.
No, no, no, no, no …
And with every refusal came Harvey’s Machiavellian rage.

The only thing he noticed was that I was not sexy in the movie. He made me doubt if I was any good as an actress, but he never succeeded in making me think that the film was not worth making. He offered me one option to continue. He would let me finish the film if I agreed to do a sex scene with another woman. And he demanded full-frontal nudity.
He had been constantly asking for more skin, for more sex. Once before, Julie Taymor got him to settle for a tango ending in a kiss instead of the lovemaking scene he wanted us to shoot between the character Tina Modotti, played by Ashley Judd, and Frida.
But this time, it was clear to me he would never let me finish this movie without him having his fantasy one way or another. There was no room for negotiation.
I had to say yes. By now so many years of my life had gone into this film. We were about five weeks into shooting, and I had convinced so many talented people to participate. How could I let their magnificent work go to waste?
I had asked for so many favors, I felt an immense pressure to deliver and a deep sense of gratitude for all those who did believe in me and followed me into this madness. So I agreed to do the senseless scene.
I arrived on the set the day we were to shoot the scene that I believed would save the movie. And for the first and last time in my career, I had a nervous breakdown: My body began to shake uncontrollably, my breath was short and I began to cry and cry, unable to stop, as if I were throwing up tears.
Since those around me had no knowledge of my history of Harvey, they were very surprised by my struggle that morning. It was not because I would be naked with another woman. It was because I would be naked with her for Harvey Weinstein. But I could not tell them then.
My mind understood that I had to do it, but my body wouldn’t stop crying and convulsing. At that point, I started throwing up while a set frozen still waited to shoot. I had to take a tranquilizer, which eventually stopped the crying but made the vomiting worse. As you can imagine, this was not sexy, but it was the only way I could get through the scene.
By the time the filming of the movie was over, I was so emotionally distraught that I had to distance myself during the postproduction.
When Harvey saw the cut film, he said it was not good enough for a theatrical release and that he would send it straight to video.

Me Too [GHWB, Franken, et al...sigh]

What a horrible person. He's a worse version of Roy Moore.

Read this article linked from the link in the tweet. A drunk pastor molesting a 17 year old on New Years Eve is only a small part of his story.

http://longcon.kycir.org/

I can't even pick a part to quote. It's all ridiculous. Con man, grifter, elected Republican official.

Last edited:
What a horrible person. He's a worse version of Roy Moore.

Read this article linked from the link in the tweet. A drunk pastor molesting a 17 year old on New Years Eve is only a small part of his story.

http://longcon.kycir.org/

I can't even pick a part to quote. It's all ridiculous. Con man, grifter, elected Republican official.

Wow...that is insane.

Back