• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

If you take a look at and listen to Farenthold, you'd know any interaction he had with women would likely include criminal or harassing activities.

zspvo7.jpg

What is the proper action for an employer to take when a complaint is filed?

who the fuck knows? look at CU (boulder) football this past off-season.

the HC took every action a reasonable human being would take to protect the alleged victim.

he got raked over the coals from all sides. the passing of the buck within the institution was insane.

i guess the healthiest take-away from all of this stuff is to realize that good intentions do matter in the long run.

i've been around the stuff before. i am far more prone to believe accusers than defendants. there's no good answer to this stuff, but it is a conversation that should be had.

In all seriousness, I think America would benefit from female political leadership for a while, because, by and large, I think broads are less driven by weird ego stuff and more likely to make decisions in the best interests of the public at large rather than whatever makes them feel like they're sporting a big swingin' dick (literally!). Case in point: Roy Moore's entire career, complete with posing with cowboy hats and big boy guns on stage, and capped off by riding a horse like a fucking idiot to vote today.

But what if she, like, falls in love with Saddam Hussein?

That’s a hefty accusation. You don’t know anything about me.

I know what you've posted and what you've posted is the social pressure upon women not to come forward.

Not to mention that her first inclination is to protect the conservative men who are accused, whether she knows anything about the story or not.

Pretty sure no one is saying that there aren't people willing to falsely accuse Trump of misconduct for personal gain. The issue is are ALL of them simply trying to exploit him?

Politicians named Ed Murray don't seem to have good track records regarding sexual abuse/harassment issues.

i mean, some of them are children but sure, why not. this is the thread for it

Last edited:
well the picture is "murrayfamily.jpg" but Republicans are weird so...maybe interns? def his wife, per other pictures

Back