• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meatball Ron DeSatan and his fascist band of cowardly Republicans

Generally not one to seek this out, but I would love to see the X-ray of his leg showing whatever monstrosity his foot is contorted into with those risers in his shoes.

The toes of the shoe must be totally empty.

A normal foot couldn't fit in those toes.

Hey Angus, your covid hero lost/settled the lawsuit over Covid data transparency in Florida. This was the reason that lady posted data online and then had her house raided. Just though you might want to see you were wrong all along and admit your error here in the Tunnels:

It was inevitable, I suppose, that Meatball's advisors would finally start turning on one another as his epic fall from GOP frontrunner to national joke is completed. At this point it wouldn't be a surprise if his wife filed for divorce.

hahaha "why don't you come over here and get it?" definitely fighting words

No offense to UF but those professors were fucking idiots if they thought Joe went through the usual process. He was a political appointee.

Charlatan is the best description I've hear for Ladapo. Bald faced liar would also work.

The thought of him teaching a course on the critical evaluation of medical evidence makes me laugh heartily. And then cry at what my profession is being forced to tolerate in Gainesville.

There are 725 people at UF making over $250K and it doesn't even include athletics, mostly medical school doctors, but they make a lot more than med school faculty at other universities. There are only 204 people making over $250K at the other Florida public universities.

Meatball is simply the most hopelessly awkward and robotic candidate I've ever seen, and that includes Gore, Kerry, and Dukakis. I've read that Nixon was very awkward and uncomfortable on television, but I don't think that even he was ever as bad as this. It's just comical at this point, unless you live in Florida and have to deal with him for another three years.

Meatball is simply the most hopelessly awkward and robotic candidate I've ever seen, and that includes Gore, Kerry, and Dukakis. I've read that Nixon was very awkward and uncomfortable on television, but I don't think that even he was ever as bad as this. It's just comical at this point, unless you live in Florida and have to deal with him for another three years.

Actually a pretty good proxy for the meat of the gop coalition. A middle aged white man with no discernable talent, in a position of power, being told by everyone he's so great and deserves the world. Then he finds out that he's not capable of achieving success so he's having a breakdown.

See also, Musk, Elon.

Back