• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Buzz in NYC April 15

Does the #BuzzOut movement just need to start trolling every event the athletic department hosts, every Wake Forest Sports twitter & Facebook message, and send daily e-mails to Hatch, Ron, [Redacted] & the BOT?

If anyone wants to "meet" [Redacted] in NYC, the absolutely worst thing to do is to act tough here. If people want [Redacted] to show, SHUT UP about what you would do if you were there....

After the ads, etc., we know they are watching this board.

Do you actually think they will send him if they think a lynch mob will be waiting?

If anybody in the NYC area wants to strategize how to approach this as a group, then I'll volunteer my apartment as a place to meet. Perhaps we could get together at the beginning of April? PM if interested.

I'm sure staff will be instructed to whisk bzzz out of there if anyone starts asking tough questions or making negative statements, a la radio show fashion.

It was a direct response to this:

stratt
Steve Lepore

Originally Posted by Duncan
that means he's back. granted that was essentially already known.
That's what I was thinking. Anybody know when this was planned, when the cards were printed?

I'm a little torn on how to approach this. I despise [Redacted] with all my heart and am considering going to the NYC event. I'm not exactly sure what I will do or say but my family has built a lot of contacts within the athletic department over the last 45 years and It's not exactly easy to insult people like Wellman and the other assistant ad's when they know you and your family. I'm just so pissed right now I'm scared I will say or do something that will ruins a lifetime of goodwill from the athletic department.

If anyone wants to "meet" [Redacted] in NYC, the absolutely worst thing to do is to act tough here. If people want [Redacted] to show, SHUT UP about what you would do if you were there....

Do you actually think they will send him if they think a lynch mob will be waiting?

True. So lets not be angry about. I'm thinking a flash mob with a song and dance. Choreography and some type of musical backing is vital. That 70's song that goes "ahhhhh freak out" could easily be rewritten to "ahhhhhh buzz out"

instant press coverage. plus, buzzouters don't seem like jerks. just creative fun people who want a change.

I'm a little torn on how to approach this. I despise [Redacted] with all my heart and am considering going to the NYC event. I'm not exactly sure what I will do or say but my family has built a lot of contacts within the athletic department over the last 45 years and It's not exactly easy to insult people like Wellman and the other assistant ad's when they know you and your family. I'm just so pissed right now I'm scared I will say or do something that will ruins a lifetime of goodwill from the athletic department.

I would view them forcing Bzz on you for 3+ years as a bigger insult to you than if you stood up and gave the finger to them. They have had no problem ruining their goodwill with you.

What good is a lifetime of goodwill from the AD if it can't help in a situation like this.

I'm pretty sure you can hire people to protest for you in NYC. That way you can still attend the event in good conscience.

I'm sure there are some carefully worded questions you could ask.

Also, how about getting the hosts to open up the show with the "Trouble" video?

You're right post that you cant' wait to have in a room so you can tell him off.....yep he'll show up.

He pussed out for events in Charlotte and elsewhere a year ago. Fucker isn't going to show regardless.

He pussed out for events in Charlotte and elsewhere a year ago. Fucker isn't going to show regardless.

I would guess that Wellman isn't going to cover for him like that this off-season. Just a hunch though.

True. So lets not be angry about. I'm thinking a flash mob with a song and dance. Choreography and some type of musical backing is vital. That 70's song that goes "ahhhhh freak out" could easily be rewritten to "ahhhhhh buzz out"

Chuckled. Great visual.

To clarify my earlier post, Buzz backed out of the Charlotte gig at the last minute 2 years ago. He did show last year. Thanks search function.

Back